BASELIOS THOMAS I CATHOLICOSE COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY (BTCCET)

Baselios Thomas I Catholicose College of Engineering and Technology (BTCCET)
BASELIOS THOMAS I CATHOLICOSE COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY (BTCCET)

The blue circular emblem of Baselios Thomas I Catholicose College of Engineering and Technology (BTCCET) features an open book, a ship, a star and waves. The book refers to knowledge, education, and the pursuit of learning, which are fundamental to an academic institution; the ship signifies a journey, progress, and navigating towards a destination or goal, signifying the educational journey and aspirations of students; the star represents aspiration, guidance, and excellence, suggesting the college aims to guide students towards achieving their highest potential; and the waves suggest the challenges and opportunities encountered during the educational voyage, and the ability to navigate them successfully. Overall, the emblem symbolises unity and completeness, conveys the college's commitment to providing a comprehensive and guiding educational experience that equips students for their future endeavors.

Comments

You Made it Popular

PATNA PIRATES

GOVERNMENT DEGREE COLLEGE, PADDER (GDC PADDER)

ICAR-INDIAN INSTITUTE OF PULSES RESEARCH

BHARATH COLLEGE OF SCIENCE AND MANAGEMENT (BHARATH COLLEGE) (BCSM)

DORF KETAL CHEMICALS INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED

GOVERNMENT COLLEGE FOR WOMEN, BHAGWATI NAGAR (GCWBN)

DR. Y.S.R ARCHITECTURE AND FINE ARTS UNIVERSITY

CHENNAI ARTS AND SCIENCE COLLEGE (CASC)

NIRMA LIMITED

GOVERNMENT DEGREE COLLEGE, DARHAL (GDC DARHAL)