ANJUMAN-I-ISLAM'S KALSEKAR TECHNICAL CAMPUS (AIKTC)

Anjuman-I-Islam's Kalsekar Technical Campus, Panvel (AIKTC)
ANJUMAN-I-ISLAM'S KALSEKAR TECHNICAL CAMPUS (AIKTC)

The emblem of Anjuman-I-Islam's Kalsekar Technical Campus, Panvel (AIKTC) features a motif of Anjuman-i-Islam's building in Mumbai supported by the initials of the college ‘AIKTC’ with the letters ‘I’ crested by a mortarboard hat and the letter ‘T’ depicted as a palm tree. The name of the college, its departments and the place circumscribe the motif. This assemblage is placed on the letter ‘Q’. The mortarboard hat or Oxford hat denotes educational achievement, equality, tradition and rights of passage; the palm tree symbolises victory, triumph, and peace; the letter ‘Q’ may represent its parent body or quality, question, or quantity.

Comments

You Made it Popular

COLLEGE OF AYURVEDIC PHARMACEUTICAL SCIENCES, JOGINDERNAGAR (COAPS JOGINDERNAGAR)

ICAR-INDIAN INSTITUTE OF PULSES RESEARCH

BHARATH COLLEGE OF SCIENCE AND MANAGEMENT (BHARATH COLLEGE) (BCSM)

VINAYAKA COLLEGE OF PHARMACY, GARSA BAHOGUNA (VCP GARSA BAHOGUNA)

GOVERNMENT COLLEGE, SALOONI (GC SALOONI)

AHMEDABAD DISTRICT CO-OPERATIVE BANK LTD. (ADC BANK)

THE DISTRICT CO-OPERATIVE CENTRAL BANK LTD., VIZIANAGARAM (DCCB VIZIANAGARAM)

GOVERNMENT DEGREE COLLEGE, GHANDALWIN (GDC GHANDALWIN)