E. I. D. - PARRY (INDIA) LIMITED

E.I.D. - Parry (India) Limited
E. I. D. - PARRY (INDIA) LIMITED

E.I.D. - Parry (India) Limited (E.I.D. Parry) is a listed company engaged in the business of sugar and nutraceuticals. Headquartered in ‘Dare House’ a heritage building, in Chennai, India, the company is a part of the multi-billion Murugappa Group, one of India’s leading business conglomerates. Founded in 1788, ‘Parry’ has been a household name for over 225 years. The Company holds the distinction of setting up India’s first sugar plant at Nellikuppam in 1842 and even today continues to pioneer new paths in each of its businesses. Parry is a pioneer and world leader in organic spirulina and micro algal products in the nutraceuticals space. ‘Parrys Spirulina’, with three major international certifications, is sold in more than fortyone countries across the globe. The light blue colour logo is an interesting interpretation of the legendary Parry brand. It has a ‘P’ in italics which acts as a fountain head for businesses and processes to flow with four forward looking lines which grow from. Its name ‘Parrys’ is written in sans serif, below the ‘P’.

Comments

You Made it Popular

HIMACHAL PRADESH GOVERNMENT DENTAL COLLEGE & HOSPITAL (HPGDCH)

VAISHNO GROUP OF COLLEGES (VAISHNO)

BHOJIA DENTAL COLLEGE & HOSPITAL (BDCH)

MAHARISHI MARKANDESHWAR MEDICAL COLLEGE & HOSPITAL, KUMARHATTI-SOLAN (MMMCH MMU SOLAN)

PATNA PIRATES

HIMACHAL INSTITUTE OF DENTAL SCIENCES, PAONTA SAHIB (HIDS PAONTA SAHIB)

DR RADHAKRISHNAN GOVERNMENT MEDICAL COLLEGE, HAMIRPUR (RGMC HAMIRPUR)

GOVERNMENT DEGREE COLLEGE, PADDER (GDC PADDER)

SOLAN HOMOEOPATHIC MEDICAL COLLEGE & HOSPITAL (SHC)

PACIFIC MEDICAL UNIVERSITY