INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY

International Institute of Information Technology (I²IT)
INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY

The International Institute of Information Technology (I²IT), Pune [pronounced as I Square IT] was established by Late Shri. P. P. Chhabria, Founder Chairman of Finolex Group of Companies, a well known philanthropist and former President of Mahratta Chamber of Commerce, Industries and Agriculture (MCCIA). Its emblem is Wankel shield with a blue border intersected by a cross, on which its acronym I²IT is written. Under the shield its motto ‘Innovation & Leadership’ are written.

Comments

You Made it Popular

PATNA PIRATES

GOVERNMENT DEGREE COLLEGE, PADDER (GDC PADDER)

COTTON UNIVERSITY

PALLAVA DYNASTY

DR RADHAKRISHNAN GOVERNMENT MEDICAL COLLEGE, HAMIRPUR (RGMC HAMIRPUR)

PACIFIC MEDICAL UNIVERSITY

MAHARISHI MARKANDESHWAR MEDICAL COLLEGE & HOSPITAL, KUMARHATTI-SOLAN (MMMCH MMU SOLAN)

ELECTRONICS SECTOR SKILLS COUNCIL OF INDIA

SOLAN HOMOEOPATHIC MEDICAL COLLEGE & HOSPITAL (SHC)

INDIRA GANDHI MEDICAL COLLEGE AND HOSPITAL, SHIMLA (IGMC SHIMLA)