C.S.I. COLLEGE OF EDUCATION (CSICE PARASSALA)

C.S.I. College of Education (CSICE Parassala)
C.S.I. COLLEGE OF EDUCATION (CSICE PARASSALA)

The emblem of C.S.I. College of Education (CSICE Parassala) features a traditional lamp with a cross placed within the flame placed on a pedestal on an oval. The name and place of the college surmounts the seal and the motto of the college ‘Way Truth Life’ is written at the bottom. The lamp symbolises light, illumination, awakening, devotion, purity, guidance, protection, hope and prosperity; and the cross is the primary symbol of Christianity, representing the crucifixion of Jesus Christ, his ultimate sacrifice, and victory over sin and death.

Comments

You Made it Popular

DORF KETAL CHEMICALS INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED

ICAR-INDIAN INSTITUTE OF PULSES RESEARCH

BHARATH COLLEGE OF SCIENCE AND MANAGEMENT (BHARATH COLLEGE) (BCSM)

NIRMA LIMITED

RAJA SHIV PRASAD COLLEGE, JHARIA (RSP COLLEGE)

COLLEGE OF AYURVEDIC PHARMACEUTICAL SCIENCES, JOGINDERNAGAR (COAPS JOGINDERNAGAR)

GOVERNMENT COLLEGE OF PHARMACY, RAKKAR (GCP RAKKAR)

DISTRICT CO-OPERATIVE BANK LTD. VARANASI