C.S.I. COLLEGE OF EDUCATION (CSICE PASUMALAI)

C.S.I. College of Education (CSICE Pasumalai)
C.S.I. COLLEGE OF EDUCATION (CSICE PASUMALAI)

The emblem of C.S.I. College of Education (CSICE Pasumalai) features a circle with the motifs of the map of Deccan Peninsula, a cross and an open book ensconced by a circular border inscribed with the name of the college, its place and its motto ‘Educate to Educate’. The map refers to the geographical area of operation of the college; the book refers to knowledge, education, learning and wisdom; and the cross is the primary symbol of Christianity, representing the crucifixion of Jesus Christ, his ultimate sacrifice, and victory over sin and death.

Comments

You Made it Popular

ICAR-INDIAN INSTITUTE OF PULSES RESEARCH

DORF KETAL CHEMICALS INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED

BHARATH COLLEGE OF SCIENCE AND MANAGEMENT (BHARATH COLLEGE) (BCSM)

NIRMA LIMITED

COLLEGE OF AYURVEDIC PHARMACEUTICAL SCIENCES, JOGINDERNAGAR (COAPS JOGINDERNAGAR)

PATNA PIRATES

RAJA SHIV PRASAD COLLEGE, JHARIA (RSP COLLEGE)

GOVERNMENT DEGREE COLLEGE, PADDER (GDC PADDER)

GIRDHARI LAL DOGRA MEMORIAL DEGREE COLLEGE, HIRANAGAR (GLDMDC HIRANAGAR)