THE I.K. GUJRAL PUNJAB TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY

THE I.K. GUJRAL PUNJAB TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY  I.K. Gujral Punjab Technical University (IKGPTU)
THE I.K. GUJRAL PUNJAB TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY

I.K. Gujral Punjab Technical University (IKGPTU) was established by an Act of State Legislature on January 16, 1997, to promote technical, management and pharmaceutical education in the State. It got its current name in 2015. The red and blue emblem of the university has a structure of an atom with a sun placed in the centre and supported at the bottom by a pair of hands on a blue circle, meaning the nourish, support and propagate technical and scientific education. It is ensconced in a red border which bears the name of the university in Punjabi and English. Below this on a red banner the name of the district ‘Kapurthala’ in which the university is located is written. The colour red represents passion, power, strength, courage, determination, energy and celebration; the colour blue denotes trust, character and integrity and the colour yellow denotes happiness, energy, vitality, focus and creativity.

Comments

You Made it Popular

GOVERNMENT DEGREE COLLEGE, PADDER (GDC PADDER)

PATNA PIRATES

ICAR-INDIAN INSTITUTE OF PULSES RESEARCH

BHARATH COLLEGE OF SCIENCE AND MANAGEMENT (BHARATH COLLEGE) (BCSM)

DORF KETAL CHEMICALS INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED

GOVERNMENT COLLEGE FOR WOMEN, BHAGWATI NAGAR (GCWBN)

GOVERNMENT DEGREE COLLEGE, MAJALTA (GDC MAJALTA)

DR. Y.S.R ARCHITECTURE AND FINE ARTS UNIVERSITY

GIRDHARI LAL DOGRA MEMORIAL DEGREE COLLEGE, HIRANAGAR (GLDMDC HIRANAGAR)

AKAL COLLEGE OF NURSING, BARU SAHIB (ACN BARU SAHIB)